Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Chapter 2: Sponged Fresh


WARNING: Sim buttocks. And a shamefully uncurtained window.



I feel pretty, oh so pretty.....


Tamira was messing around with the elixir shop guy while out shopping for gift she wanted to give to Jamie.


And then I noticed, he looks a lot like Farrell Brannon from my Brannon legacy, except with green hair. *Twilight Zone music*


Another NPC I'm slightly obsessed with is Michael McCarthy. SP put him in the music career as one of Tamira's co-workers. So, since he was homeless, I used MC to give him a home, hoping he would breed more purple haired cuties.


He and Tamira share a bunch of traits, Flirty being one of them. They are best friends, and are also very attracted to one another, but so far nothing has come of that outside of a little mild flirting. He's also married, to Suzie Stackholme (now McCarthy). But from the way he and Tamira act around each other...well, I won't be surprised if stuff does happen.  


Having not much else to do with her maternity leave, Tamira takes care of her wish to gain a cooking skill point by watching the cooking channel.

"I can haz cheezburger?"

Sorry, Magic, Tamira would need 6 cooking skill points to make hamburgers.


They got a microwave as a wedding gift, and now it's Jamie's favorite new toy.

"I'm the king of wieners!"

No, you're not. 


Going to the hospital to give birth.


And coming out with a baby boy named Faelan. His traits are Excitable and Handy. Tamira really wanted a girl. Maybe next time, Tamira.


Tamira got an opportunity that required her to gan an athletic skill point, so she's out jogging off the non-existent baby fat in the rain.

"Hey, lady, can't you run any faster?"

"I'm jogging. Go around me if you're in hurry."

Seriously, this O'Connell kid kept weaving around behind Tamira while she was jogging, but he wouldn't just run past her.

"Duh! I'm looking at her butt!"

You are too young for that young man!


Now that they have a few friends in town, Tamira wanted to throw a birthday party for Faelan. Or more like, she's using her son's birthday as an excuse to party. She' also got a wish locked in to gain  charisma skill point, and this party will give her the opportunity to socialize.


Jamie, ever inappropriate, points and laughs at the birthday cake.


"Alchemy is a pseudo-science, plain and simple. You're wasting your time, and more importantly, your intelligence, on that garbage," John Burb says. One of Jamie's co-workers in the local science facility, John is not a native to Dragon Valley, and isn't quite down with the program here.

"Why did you move here, again?" Jamie asks. Jamie moved here to get away from closed-minded scientists like John, with their obsession for rational thinking, but he can't imagine why a guy like Burb would choose to come here.

"I didn't exactly choose this place. Jennifer and I were just out sailing and we found ourselves here."

"You just 'found yourselves' here?" Jamie raises an eyebrow. This sounds fishy, even to him.

John lets out an exasperated sigh, "Look, that's what it says in our bio, we 'found ourselves' here, even though I don't really know where 'here' is. Or why everyone has weird skin, hair, pointy ears, and wings. I just want to go back to Pleasantview, but Jenn and I bought a house and got jobs here, and now she's pregnant, so I'm trying to roll with it."




Tamira flirts with Mason Stackholme, in front of his pregnant wife, Mary. The very pale, very pregnant blonde on the far left.


As different as Dragon Valley is from Lucky Palms, Sims are still Sims, and still woohoo in their host's bed at parties. Suzie is already pregnant; otherwise, the Vorhees rule would apply.

(Vorhees Rule, named for The legacy family in Jenn's Touch of Evil villain legacy: Sims who dare woohoo in a party host's bed are MC pollinated for their crime.)



Of course I don't actually get any pictures of the birthday boy until after the party is over. I never do.

Even though it's Tamira who has the family oriented trait, Jamie rolls the first toddler training wish, and gets right to teaching Faelan to talk.


Bonehilda sitting and staring at Jamie and Tamira while they sleep is totally not creepy. Not creepy at all.


And now...


for something...


completely different.




Back to our legacy, Tamira does finally roll wishes to teach Faelan to walk and to grow up well, so he can be potty trained.


There are two clean, functioning bath/showers available in the house. Jamie goes for a sponge bath in the kitchen.

My jaw was on the floor.


Bonehilda discreetly keeps her eyes averted. Uh, well, eye sockets, I guess. Yeah.

I just now noticed she's got a garter wrapped around her thigh bone. Bonehilda, you saucy minx!


Just to add insult to injury, this is all happening in front of a shamefully uncurtained window.


All sponged fresh, Jamie dons his underpants. I love his thoughtbubble here, though it's actually about the honey he drank earlier (which was supposed to be for an alchemy recipe) and not the deep satisfaction one gets from getting the naked in the kitchen and sponging yourself in front of the help. The 'freshly sponged' moodlet, yeah.

Bonehilda: Can I sue for sexual harassment?

Only if you can find a Sim lawyer.


And now...


for something...


completely different.


Tamira still would like to catch a unicorn. There is one available, but she hasn't seen it yet.

Jamie just wants risky woohoo. Nao.


Tamira wished for a tattoo. She had to get it at the spa rabbithole since I haven't put a salon in DV.


"Hey, we were just about to wooohoo. Why are you getting out of bed?"


To change into maternity wear, that's why.

Jamie and Tamira both have wishes to have a baby, so yay for them.

"Jamie! Where are you going? We were about to woohoo!"

"But you were taking forever. Now I want to stare out the window."

"Into bed, Lancaster. We're doing this."

23 comments:

  1. Monty Python references, I hope.

    Otherwise I'm the strange kid seeing Monty Python references.

    Your Wishacies are making me want to finally start replaying sims again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Monty Python? What's that?
      LOL, no, yes, those are Monty Python references. I'm a huge fan. =D
      Wishacies are so fun! I love my random legacy, but the need set things up and pose scenes has become sort of a drag for me. Playing lke this, just doing what the Sims wish for is a nice break from that, and totally fun.

      Delete
  2. LOL love the tat and the baby is a cutie. They are already passing down good genes. :)

    Congrats on baby #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jaz! I forgot I even had that tat, I never used it since I DLed it. There's a whole bunch of dragons and butterflies in there I never saw before. Well, except on whatever site they came from, I guess, lol.
      I'm hoping Tamira gets the girl she wants this time.

      Delete
  3. *snickers at Jamie and the wonderful sponge bathing episode. Cheers Jamie! You've just made my night so much more pleasant, and officially managed to get Aunt Estella's wig to fall off in shock. Or, well, something. ;)

    Your Bonehilda is much more fun than the Bonehilda I played with for a while in another save. The best thing she did then was beat the crap out of a burglar for so I didn't have to redirect everyone back to bed. She looks good in red by the way. Nice touch!

    Also, I'm totally not pulling an Alvaro kind of hoping that something does indeed happen with Michael McCarthy and Tamira right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning so much about the Inppropriate trait from Jamie. I've played them before, but in my normal gameplay, I direct them to shower every morning, so my Inappropriate have never had the chance to how me what they'll do when you have to click on their 'grungy' moodlet to make them take care of hygiene. I'd never even seen the TS3 sponge bath before, I didn't know there was one, honestly.
      Poor Aunt Estella, lol.

      This is my first Bonehilda, too. She's a bit too weird for my other stories/legacies, but DV is the dumping ground for all that stuff. I didn't choose her outfit; maybe it;s different for the different coffin presets? I haven't had a burglar yet. I think I also don't have a burglar alarm, so hopefully my Bonehilda will take care of that if it happens.
      h
      I'm actually kind of hoping something happens with Tamira and Michael McCarthy, too. Though I do love Jamie and wouldn't want him to divorce Tamira. But, still, hot affair, yeah.

      Delete
  4. *Again with the elixir shop guy. That IS the one from last time, right?
    *No, sorry Jamie, that title is already taken. LOL
    *I like the explanation weaved into the story about the Burbs.
    *...A man with three buttocks...
    *I know a rather good, bloodhound of a sim lawyer. :)
    *Now he wants to stare out the window LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the same elixir guy. I aged him down to YA as well as making a were, just so he doesn't die off and get replaced by pudding.
      LOL, yes, there can only be one King of Wieners.
      Jamie had a wish to be best friends with John, since they're co-workers in Science, so he got invited to the party, and got weaved into the story. The officil explanation of why they are there is kind ofweak, so I couldn't help but poke a little fun at it.
      LOL a man with three buttocks...
      Oh, yeah, Desmond! LOL, I was actually joking about the fact that there's no lawyer career in Sims 3 (officially, anyway)
      Jamie loves staring out the window for some reason.

      Delete
  5. Ok, recognise the elixir guy as Farrell, and I recognise Michael McCarthy, too! I don't know why or where from, though.

    LOL! Jamie wants to steal Suresh's title?! Well, he's lucky that Suresh doesn't exist in this dimension, and hopefully Suresh's senses won't start tingling in the other dimension and he won't go beat up the other Jamie.
    Wut?

    LOVED the "and now for something completely different" bits. Hehe :D

    Loved the Burbs bio thing :) I'm sure I used to play them in TS2. Think they had a billion kids before divorcing because the last baby was the last straw. Hope they have a happier life here!

    I've had a sim sponge-bath. Back when I just had base-game, so it was a while ago! It is funny, though, and love that Bonehilda averted her eye-sockets ;)

    Wheeee, baby number two through five on the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not sure who Michael McCarthy might look like. It was weird to me that elixir guy looks so much like Farrell...I'd suspect that they are pulling genetics from my bin, except that the first batch of NPCs are pre-mades that come with DV. Also, they all have pointy ears and colorful skin and hair. I do get some random NPCs in other towns with that, because of the fairies in my bin, but never this many all at once.

      Suresh would never let anyone steal his title. Not happening, lol.

      I'm a Monty Python addict. =D

      My TS2 Burbs had a happy life. John was a stay at home dad most of the time, and eventually became a teacher when the kids were all in school. His death hit me harder than any of the other premades I was playing in Pview, I got really attached to him. But, TS3 Burb is just a townie to be exploited and mocked, lol.

      I never saw a sponge bath before,probably because you can't direct them to do it, and I'm such a hygiene and bladder nazi, my Sims are made to shower and pee long before they get anywhere near critical. It;'s only in the wishacy where I can't make them take care of needs until they are criticical that I get to see stuff like this. I even can't direct Jamie to shower, I just have to click the 'grungy' moodlet, and he gets to pick how he handles it. And, voila, sponge bath!

      LOL, still cursing me with multiples? Well, we'll see. I haven't played since this update, so I still don't know myself.

      Delete
  6. Okay, laughing again! I am so going to enjoy your challenge!

    Naughty Tamara, flirting in front of the guys wife! Did they make the guests who woohooed in their bed leave the house? My sims always get kicked out for doing that! Haha! It always cracks me up!

    Did he do that sponge-bath on his own? It's been a long time since I saw a Sims take one. Another baby! I hope she gets her girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daisies! I'm so happy you are enjoying this.

      Tamira is just too flirty for her own good. Usually my party guests leave on their own after woohoo, they don't get kicked out.

      I clicked on Jamie's 'grungy' moodlet and he chose to take a sponge bath. In a wishacy, you can't direct the spouse or kids/spares to take care of needs except by clicking on the moodlet, which makes them pick a way to take care of it. And Jamie picked sponge bath.

      I'm hoping for girl this time too.

      Delete
  7. *shifty eyes*
    http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i379/Kunabee/memetime_zps3a65b74f.jpg
    *throws on lap*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee! That's so awesome, Kunabee!

      Delete
    2. Pah! It took me literally five seconds to do xD
      Give me a picture where I *don't* have to avoid elbows when cropping and I'll do an awesomer one :P

      Delete
  8. I love the sponge baths, it cracks me up. I even put in a mod so that I could have my sims take a sponge bath if I wanted, lol I love Jaimie's inappropriate trait! :D

    You have a pic of Sarah Dolan---I just left a comment about her last chapter, lol, and there she is! She must have lost some stuff to a thief!

    Do you have Twallan's SP? His SP has the ability to use the genetics from your bin when creating NPCs, but I was pretty sure that was disabled by default. You're Michael McCarthy is good looking---I just might have to look for him!

    Faelan, that is a neat name. And what a cutie! Yay for baby number 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! A more sponge baths mod, lol.
      Yup, there's Sarah! She is cute.

      I do have SP, and I do have it set to pull genetics from the bin. I was just surprised to see one in the town so quickly, since the town comes with premade NPCs. And also, the new are generating with DV appropriate hair colors that I don't have in my bin, like that green color the Farrell clone is sporting.
      I aged Michael McCarthy down to YA when I moved him into town (he was a homeless NPC, but the game put him in the music career with Tamira when I started the game, so I decided to use MC to give him a home.

      Delete
  9. LOL the sponge bath. The inappropriate trait is one I'm fairly familiar with because when my hubs and I made our Simselves, he declared that he was Inappropriate. ROFL, so I found that they love their pajamas and sponge baths. The more centrally located the sink is, the better, which usually means the kitchen sink because they appear to not care about privacy at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew bout the pajamas, but I had never seen a sponge bath before. Jamie doesn't care at all about privacy, he just strips down i the kitchen and goes for it.

      Delete
  10. LOL, this is so funny! A naked sponge-bath in front of an uncurtained window, ummm, I just have to love inappropriate Jamie, yay!

    "But you were taking forever. Now I want to stare out the window." ----> That line cracked me up, it's so... matter-of-fact, I take it Jamie DOES like his windows ;-) ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie's inappropriateness does make for some awesome moments. And I think it's the Brooding traitthat makes him stare out the windowso much. Though I also see that with neurotic Sims.

      Delete
  11. *laughs at the Vorhees Rule* That was funny. It was nice to see that the party woohoo carries on no matter where they live. Faelen is adorable!

    Sorry about the LTW mis-information. I was told by the old regulars to do it that way, so now I will have to stop, which will be hard since I already completed a wishacy played that way. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this update... laughed and laughed and ooo'ed and was really disturbed by that skeleton maid... eeek... hastago hahaha! The falling fairie!
    The Farrell look-a-like was cool... and uh-oh on the best friend flirt stuff.... hmmm.... But for the house, who needs curtains? They collect dust. If someone wants to watch, as long as they don't touch, who cares? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete